Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Capitol Steps at Ram's Head

The Capitol Steps are a set of former Senate employees who basically have created an act out of making fun of their old job. I work for the federal government at Social Security, and trust me, I'm sure they have plenty of material.

The troupe is coming to Annapolis to perform at Ram's Head Onstage. I mentioned that I was going to see a show there for the first time last month. The venue is amazing, and I highly recommend it to everyone. You have a perfect view no matter where you are seated, the acoustics are great and the staff is friendly. Be sure to grab a bite to eat at the Tavern next door, the food is delicious.

I really want to go see the Steps because the content hits so close to home. It will be a sweet graduation present to myself, considering that it's the same day!

Check out one of the two shows, May 22 at 6:30 p.m. and 9:30 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment